Monday, June 8, 2015

Alves: I don`t know if I will stay in the team, but my heart is here

The intrigue about the future of Danny Alves in Barcelona is going on. Shortly after he said he would be happy to play for AC Milan, now the Brazilian pledged to fans of Catalans and announced that he doesn`t know yet if he is going to quit.
He has a contract with Blaugranas only until 30 June and then will become a free agent. Fielder declined three offers of management, and a new one is not set on the horizon and therefore, rather it looks like it`s going to leave.
Alves says he loves the club and will always be his fan. He spoke in front of hundreds of thousands of fans of Barca, who celebrated the trophy of the Champions League and treble. Holding a microphone, the Brazilian cried.
"` don`t know what will happen with my contract and where is my future. Nothing has been decided yet. I`m happy here, I`m very happy. But even if I don`t stay here, you know that my heart is here. Ever I would come back and I would be one of the fans.`
`So I want to thank all of you who supported me, my team-mates, who were always there for me, and all of the staff for the happy emotions that gave me. I love you.`, said the 32-year-old Brazilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment