Sunday, March 25, 2018

Zeedorf:I do not even think of falling out

Deportivo coach La Crounia coach Clarence Seedorff took the team in a difficult situation, and to date, the loss of La Liga seems almost inevitable. The former Dutch national, however, is convinced that Galician people will be able to save themselves. `Honestly, I did not think it would be so difficult, and the team still has no victory under my leadership, although in some matches we played pretty well and we deserved to win, but there were duels like those against Girona and Getafe. which made gross errors, and that cost us a lot, `said Seedorf.


`The team does not play as much as I want, it would have been different if I had run, so now I know what we need to go forward, and no rival in the last games according football livescore dominated us but the results are not good`I remain optimistic and I believe that we will not fall into it, I do not even think of such an option, ` said Zeudorf.

Super Depore took only 3 points in the 7 matches, in which the Dutchman was the lead. The team from Riyasor is in the penultimate place after 29 rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment