Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Lucas Lima does not have an offer from Barcelona

The star of Santos Lucas Lima admitted that he had not received any offer from Barcelona, although he was considered as a new addition to the Catalans.
`I didn`t get any offers from Barcelona. Even if we reached an agreement with them, I wouldn`t say it during a game from contacts with soccer-tips of poker.`, the Brazilian footballer commented the information which had appeared recently.
`What I said to Neymar is that here we talk more about rumors, not for an actual offer from Barcelona. When I make a decision, Santos will understand it first.`
`I have had offers from Crystal Palace and Hebei China Fortune, but these were not teams, for which I had hoped to play at. I know that if I play well at Santos, then I will continue to be a part of the national team. And so I will have a chance to get the World Cup in Russia.`, added Lucas Lima.

No comments:

Post a Comment