Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Live game stream video Michael Beasley: Pay attention to my playing style. This is how they play in the NBA now

Former Miami forward Michael Beasley believes that he could still be useful to one of the NBA teams, given the trends of modern basketball.

Pay attention to my playing style. This is how they play in the NBA now. I`m in shape and playing every day. If they call me, I will definitely be helpful.

The NBA is on fire. Donovan scored 71 points, Luka - 50, LeBron still scores 40. The teams play open basketball. In my time, the main thing was defense. We didn`t allow teams to score 75, 80, 90 points. It`s like a rodeo now, " Beasley said.

The 34-year-old forward has not played in the NBA since the 2018-19 season.


Michael Beasley: Pay attention to my playing style. This is how they play in the NBA now Live game stream video - more details and information: Live game stream video

No comments:

Post a Comment