Sunday, March 14, 2021

Live soccer game Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United and AC Milan are the same

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes gave an interview to Gazzetta dello Sport, in which he spoke about his period in Italy, about his tonight`s rival in the Europa League - Milan, as well as the relegation of Juventus from Porto in the Champions League. I had to complete my physical development. I had moved from one country to another. In Italy, I did not fully establish myself, because the role of attacking midfielder is not easy in your football. Paulo Dybala`s story is indicative of this. Everyone expects something special and is always very strict with it. Because of the years I spent in Udinese, my period there was the most important for me, but the change of coach did not help me. Too bad I found a real teacher in the person of Francesco Guidolin. If I had spent more time with him, it could have been different. In any case, I can only be grateful to Italy for what it has given me. I was happy and experienced a period of development. I measured my abilitie s in a country where football is at the highest level.

In the Premier League there is a lot of intensity, the speed is high. Smaller teams have qualities and they make you suffer. In Italy, the tactic is like a sports university. In some respects, Manchester United and AC Milan are the same. Two clubs via cricket tips with a prestigious past and a total of 10 trophies from the Champions League. They are in a period of transition, but are about to return to the top. At the beginning of the season, no one expected Milan to fight for the Scudetto. It is now March, and they are second in Serie A. They play well and have young players, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic`s strength is added.

I`m not surprised by Porto. They have a winning mentality and play aggressive football. I expected them to create problems for Juventus. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest in the history of football. His mentality inspires people who practice this sport. He has won a lot, but no one can win alone. I understand that his presence in Juventus has created high expectations for the Champions League, but when a team loses, the whole team does it, not just one player, commented Fernandes.





Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United and AC Milan are the same Live soccer game - more details and information: Live soccer game

No comments:

Post a Comment