Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Soccer live match stream video Jack: Social media can kill football

Arsenal midfielder Granit Jaka has said that insults to players on social media are part of a trend that could `kill football`. The Swiss has received racist insults from fans.

`If I show what they write to me, I will have to close my social media accounts, everyone will have to do it. It`s about me. I`m going out on the field, not my wife, my child or someone from my familyIf you want to criticize, there`s no problem doing it Criticize me as a person or a player, no problem Just don`t include other people who are not related to my work If someone has a season ticket and he allows himself to say such things aboutplayers of his team, this is not a fan, `said Jack.

The footballer added that he would like to meet in person with those who write him angry comments. `The problem is only when you lose. When you win, there is no problem. If you lose, everyone hates you, everyone writes things like. . . It is impossible to understand what things are wr itten.

I would like to meet these people, to sit face to face, to ask why they write this I believe that when people start talking about the families of footballers or something like that, they kill football. This is unacceptable, `added the Swiss national.

















Jack: Social media can kill football Soccer live match stream video - more details and information: Soccer live match stream video

No comments:

Post a Comment