Monday, February 13, 2017

Aleix Vidal: `Nothing falls from the sky! Everything is a struggle!`

The Barcelona right-back Aleix Vidal expressed gratitude to the support he had received from his teammates and fans. The defender underwent surgery of his ankle because of severe trauma, obtained in the 6:0 win over Alaves on Saturday.
Hours after the success of the management of the Blaugranas revealed that the player who is otherwise in a gorgeous shape will be outside the land about five months ago.
`I know who I am, where I go and what I want. If I had to spend my whole life in battle, in order to achieve my goals, I would do it. Nothing falls from the sky. Everything is produced with a lot of effort, struggle, and sacrifice. I have no words to describe how much I am grateful for the support that I received. Thank you! Special thanks to my wife and my daughter. They help me to overcome difficulties and to find the way. I love you!`, Vidal wrote in the social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment