Monday, April 25, 2016

Juan Mata complained about too big salary

The star of Manchester United, Juan Mata, made an interesting statement. He complained of pay in football, which he said was ... too high. And he expressed himself ready to play and for a lower salary.
The players really made big money, giving rise to resentment among many fans. Especially in England wages are high and monstrous that gives the impression of Mata, who has a degree and for a journalist don`t bother what will work after you stop playing football.
`I hate the business side of football. I love his part in that fight, in which compete with rivals. I love to work out and if I have to cut back your money to play football without thinking about it, I will.`
`The pay in football now is a bubble. Compared with the rest of society, we get an awful lot of money. With all due respect to the players, but I receive a good salary in the world of this sport. But compared to 99.9% of the rest of the Spaniards, my money is terribly.`, Mata said in a tv interview in his homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment