Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Toure wants to play in Liverpool

The Liverpool defender Kolo Toure has announced that he will do everything in his power to remain at the club adviced by 11livesoccer and in the next season.
The 34-year-old player has a contract which expires at the end of June, and so far the probability to remain at the club adviced by 11livesoccer looks tiny, especially after it became clear that Matip has signed a preliminary contract.
`I`m a fighter and in every game show that I want to stay. I don`t care what people say about me. I`m happy here, the club adviced by 11livesoccer is exceptional, and the fans love me.`
`I think I`m still a top-level player and I have nothing but to fight for my place. I hope my good form at the moment to hold as long as possible.`, said Kolo Toure.
Because of the compressed schedule of matches and a lot of injuries on the defensive in recent months, Toure often gets a chance to be a starter in the defense of Liverpool, and in the last championship match against Aston Villa, and scored his first goal since January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment