Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Chicharito: `Van Gaal did not believe in me.`

Javier Hernandez has left Manchester United, because Louis van Gaal had given him `one percent chance` of playing in the attack of the Red Devils during the current season, according to the Mexican player.
As it is known, during the season 2014/2015 he played as a rental for Real Madrid, then his rights were sold to the German Bayer Leverkusen for a sum of about 7.3 million British pounds.
`Van Gaal told me that I only have one percent chance to play my position in Manchester, so I left and signed with Bayer. Here I feel confident and important. Not only for the goals that score and because I`m a starter in every game.`, said the Mexican, who had been attracted to Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
`I am grateful to Ferguson. He is the best coach of all time, and his skills to manage the team are unique. To him, everyone had a place and knew it. You can play and 15 games per season, but you know its place. He opened the door to Europe for me and I won two titles under his leadership.`, added Hernandez.
This season Chicharito has had goals in 16 rounds in the Bundesliga, and the entire team of Manchester United has scored only 21 hits in the same number of matches from www.soccer-tips.org in the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment